A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Fairchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Fairchild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairchild
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairchild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Fairchild, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairchild graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fairchild has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Berry Fairchild MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ralph B. Fairchild practice?
- Dr. Ralph Fairchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Fairchild practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.