Dr. Ralph Fernandez Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Fernandez Jr?

Absolutely Love Dr. Fernandez

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Fernandez for 27 years now.. Started when I miss carried.. He took the time with great compassion to explain to me.. It was nothing I did.. sometimes our bodies rejects something that's wrong all on its own... From there he was my Gynaecologist!! Still today I am very comfortable with doctor Fernandez and his staff, Thanks Doc for 27 years and counting :)

Best of the best!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Will never see another OB/GYN if I can help it. He's awesome!

Best doctor around

Posted on October 6th, 2014

I'm not sure what the person before me is referring to.. however, I've been seeing Dr. Fernandez for a few years now. Before me, both my sister and mother have also been patients of his. Never have we EVER had a problem with him. Dr. Fernandez has went out of his way numerous of times for both my family and myself. He treats us like family. He is extra cautious with everything he does and genuinely cares about his patients. Anytime I have ever any complications or problems with my health, he has called me back within 10 minutes. I drive two hours for my doctor visits because I have yet to find a doctor that goes out of his way for my well being like Doctor Fernandez. I'd recommend him to anyone. His staff are pretty awesome too.

Past patient poorly disappointed!!!

Posted on June 4th, 2014

I was a patient for two years underwent two surgeries. Thought he was caring and compassionate. It's just a facade. Patty his nurse left and the current office staff is rude and incompetent.i had to see a specialist. But the day after I paid my balance in full I got no more help, no cooperation, from him or his staff what so ever. So if u just need a check up by all means go. But if something is wrong.....run run the other way!

The best Ob/Gyn in New Iberia!

Posted on November 1st, 2012