Dr. Ralph Fernandez Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lafayette, LA

4.8

August 30th, 2016
Absolutely Love Dr. Fernandez
I've been going to Dr. Fernandez for 27 years now.. Started when I miss carried.. He took the time with great compassion to explain to me.. It was nothing I did.. sometimes our bodies rejects something that's wrong all on its own... From there he was my Gynaecologist!! Still today I am very comfortable with doctor Fernandez and his staff, Thanks Doc for 27 years and counting :)

February 2nd, 2015
Best of the best!
Will never see another OB/GYN if I can help it. He's awesome!

October 6th, 2014
Best doctor around
I'm not sure what the person before me is referring to.. however, I've been seeing Dr. Fernandez for a few years now. Before me, both my sister and mother have also been patients of his. Never have we EVER had a problem with him. Dr. Fernandez has went out of his way numerous of times for both my family and myself. He treats us like family. He is extra cautious with everything he does and genuinely cares about his patients. Anytime I have ever any complications or problems with my health, he has called me back within 10 minutes. I drive two hours for my doctor visits because I have yet to find a doctor that goes out of his way for my well being like Doctor Fernandez. I'd recommend him to anyone. His staff are pretty awesome too.

June 4th, 2014
Past patient poorly disappointed!!!
I was a patient for two years underwent two surgeries. Thought he was caring and compassionate. It's just a facade. Patty his nurse left and the current office staff is rude and incompetent.i had to see a specialist. But the day after I paid my balance in full I got no more help, no cooperation, from him or his staff what so ever. So if u just need a check up by all means go. But if something is wrong.....run run the other way!