Dr. Ralph Fillingame Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Fillingame?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 21st, 2017

Best doctor I've had

Most doctors act like a mechanic, helping you to get well in the moment, but don't help you to get healthier for a lifetime. Dr. Fillingame took the time to really he me improve my health. His team was always super professional. Dr. Fillingame moved to another practice and I haven't found a doctor as good as him.

January 28th, 2013

Dr Fllingame is a standout doc!

June 9th, 2012

I've seen Dr. Fillingame fairly frequently over the last couple of years...and my appointments with him really seem to vary.Sometimes, he's the most caring doctor in the world. Others, it seems like he really doesn't care.

December 7th, 2011

I have ongoing health issues, he's been my doctor for years. But some of them he just doesn't seem to care about. At all. I have a bad hip...its never been x rayed or anything. I bring it up all the time, how much this hip hurts. Just goes right around it. It just gets worse and worse.

September 7th, 2009

Very cold attitude, I have seen him for many years, I used to like him alot, I think he is a good Dr. But he doesnt seem to have that caring attude anymore, felt like he just wanted to pass me to the next guy to figure things out. Felt like a number and not a patient. The last time I was there he had asked me if we ever met. Hello? ever even bother to look at my chart? Very disapointed with him.

April 22nd, 2008

I had made an appointment with this doctor because my primary doctor was on vacation. Dr. Fillingame with entirely rude and did not at all seem concerned with the problem I was experiencing. In fact ( I had made an appointment because of swollen lymph nodes and lethargy) he suggested I was sick because I had probably caught something from being heavily tattooed. He was plainly insultive and I will never go back to see him again.

September 30th, 2014