A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph John Fitzgerald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.