Learn more about Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Ralph Fitzgerald practices Pediatrics near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Pediatricians.