A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Franceschini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Franceschini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Franceschini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franceschini graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Franceschini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Edward Franceschini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Franceschini practice?
- Dr. Ralph Franceschini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Franceschini practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.