A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph George Frank DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Frank practice?
- Dr. Ralph Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Frank practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Antioch, IL.
See Gurnee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.