A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Freedman, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Univ Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Stuart Freedman MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Freedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.