A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Fritzsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Fritzsch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritzsch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fritzsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Fritzsch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritzsch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fritzsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph James Fritzsch MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Fritzsch practice?
- Dr. Ralph Fritzsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Fritzsch practices Urology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Urologists.