A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gambardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gambardella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gambardella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambardella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambardella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gambardella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gambardella practice?
Dr. Ralph Gambardella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.