A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gambardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gambardella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gambardella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambardella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambardella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Anthony Gambardella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gambardella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gambardella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Gambardella practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.