A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gambardella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gambardella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gambardella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gambardella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gambardella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambardella graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambardella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Anthony Gambardella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gambardella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gambardella has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Gambardella practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons and Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.