A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia-Pacheco
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia-Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Garcia-Pacheco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Garcia-Pacheco practices Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pulmonologists.