A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Garramone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Garramone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Garramone, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garramone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garramone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Ronald Garramone MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Garramone practice?
- Dr. Ralph Garramone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Garramone practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Plastic Surgeons.