A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gentile is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gentile, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gentile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph L Gentile MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Gentile practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.