A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Giannella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Giannella is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Giannella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacillary Dysentery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannella graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Giannella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph Giannella practice?
Dr. Ralph Giannella practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.