A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Giannella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Giannella is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giannella
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giannella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Giannella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bacillary Dysentery
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannella graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Giannella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Aroune Giannella MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Giannella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Giannella has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Giannella practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.