A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Giannella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Giannella is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giannella
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Giannella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Giannella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bacillary Dysentery
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannella graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Giannella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Aroune Giannella MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Giannella practice?
- Dr. Ralph Giannella has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Giannella practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.