Learn more about Dr. Ralph Golan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Golan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Golan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Theodore Golan MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Golan practice?
- Dr. Ralph Golan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Golan practices Preventive Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.