A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Gonzalez MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Gonzalez practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists.