Dr. Ralph Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Gonzalez?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Gonzalez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Dr. Gonzalez is great

Dr. Gonzalez was great. However whenever I go I have to spend a LONG time waiting in the lobby. Once was over 2 hours.

August 15th, 2017

Bad

I won't comment on the doctor, except to say he isn't worth the trouble. His front office is the worst. Requests for call-backs, test results, etc. are ignored. Scheduling is a nightmare. Last visit, after they rescheduled me for their convenience, I arrived at the appt. and waited 1.25 hours before I told the office I had to leave. No apology for my inconvenience, just sent me on my way.

June 10th, 2017

Reassurance and professional manner

Coming to see me in Manatee Memorial and made me feel that he was going to get to the bottom of my issue and he did! Kind and empathetic bedside manner.

April 25th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR, HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES. THE WORST FRONT DESK EVER. YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT VOICEMAIL, TO NO AVAIL. I WAS WHEELED IN FOR A PROCEDURE AT HOSPITAL, STAFF NEEDED TO CORRECT THE ORDERS, NO RESPONSE TO HOSPITAL STAFF FROM DOCTORS STAFF FOR THREE HOURS. NO FOLLOW UP WITH ME, NO APOLOGIES NO NOTHING. GREAT DOCTOR... NO OFFICE.

October 30th, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is an awesome physician. He is allows thorough in my exam, and he answers all questions. I recommend him to all that need a great neurologist.

February 8th, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is an excellent, thorough physician. Highly recommend.

August 14th, 2012

Sour grapes from others

While there were some issues with scheduling my appointment and waiting for the doctor, once he got into the room with us he was caring, thorough and we felt no rush or time pressure. His staff followed up on tests that were ordered and he explained everything to us on the follow up visit. He has made dealing with a difficult time and diagnosis a little easier.

May 30th, 2012

Don't go to this doctor if you care about your health

This doctor mis-diagnoses all the time. He doesn't run the appropriate tests and has a very poor attitude like he can't be bothered and acts like you are wasting HIS time. Has a major attitude and only cares about the money.

June 8th, 2009

Will watch you in pain and laugh about it rather then help

I was recently in the hospital with my grandson who had just had surgery. My grandson, who has a history of sesure type activity as well as extreme pain issues was experancing head pain and seisures at a rate we have never seen before. 8 pluse sesures in 5 days in the hospital. The last day we were there. An ENT doctor came in and told us how abnormal it was for someone to be in the hospital for so long after his procedure. We told him it was do the the pain and seisures. He said they could not figure out why it had gotten so much worse,therfore there was nothing left to do. The only test ever run was a MRI that was never reviewed with my grandson or myself. The doctor then told my grandson that maybe he was crazy and needed the phy. ward. I could not beleive my ears. About 45 mins later. My grandson had yet another seisure. I was the only person in the room and once again, no one would answer the call for help. Dr. Ralph Gonzales, a nuroloigist that had at one point been in to see my grandson was sitting at the deck right outside the open door of the hospital room. Again, i cryed for help as my grandson shook in pain. Dr Gonzales just sat there. Looked in a few time. Watched the nurse walk in after about 3 mins. Never got up to help, nothing. Even laughed about it with an accosiote. We we asked why the doctor would not come help we were told, "he was no longer on your grandsons case." I cant even begain to to tell you how this made me and my family feel. We were hours later forced to leave the hospital after yet another seisure. No one ever explained after care for his surgery. Nurses take 25 to 30 minutes to respond to alarms. The entire experance has left my grandson in a place that no one should ever be. With no hope.

August 15th, 2017