Overall Review

3.8

no change

April 25th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR, HAVE SEEN MANY TIMES. THE WORST FRONT DESK EVER. YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE BUT VOICEMAIL, TO NO AVAIL. I WAS WHEELED IN FOR A PROCEDURE AT HOSPITAL, STAFF NEEDED TO CORRECT THE ORDERS, NO RESPONSE TO HOSPITAL STAFF FROM DOCTORS STAFF FOR THREE HOURS. NO FOLLOW UP WITH ME, NO APOLOGIES NO NOTHING. GREAT DOCTOR... NO OFFICE.

October 30th, 2015
Dr. Gonzalez is an awesome physician. He is allows thorough in my exam, and he answers all questions. I recommend him to all that need a great neurologist.

February 8th, 2015
Dr. Gonzalez is an excellent, thorough physician. Highly recommend.

August 13th, 2012
Sour grapes from others
While there were some issues with scheduling my appointment and waiting for the doctor, once he got into the room with us he was caring, thorough and we felt no rush or time pressure. His staff followed up on tests that were ordered and he explained everything to us on the follow up visit. He has made dealing with a difficult time and diagnosis a little easier.

May 30th, 2012
Don't go to this doctor if you care about your health
This doctor mis-diagnoses all the time. He doesn't run the appropriate tests and has a very poor attitude like he can't be bothered and acts like you are wasting HIS time. Has a major attitude and only cares about the money.

June 7th, 2009
Will watch you in pain and laugh about it rather then help
I was recently in the hospital with my grandson who had just had surgery. My grandson, who has a history of sesure type activity as well as extreme pain issues was experancing head pain and seisures at a rate we have never seen before. 8 pluse sesures in 5 days in the hospital. The last day we were there. An ENT doctor came in and told us how abnormal it was for someone to be in the hospital for so long after his procedure. We told him it was do the the pain and seisures. He said they could not figure out why it had gotten so much worse,therfore there was nothing left to do. The only test ever run was a MRI that was never reviewed with my grandson or myself. The doctor then told my grandson that maybe he was crazy and needed the phy. ward. I could not beleive my ears. About 45 mins later. My grandson had yet another seisure. I was the only person in the room and once again, no one would answer the call for help. Dr. Ralph Gonzales, a nuroloigist that had at one point been in to see my grandson was sitting at the deck right outside the open door of the hospital room. Again, i cryed for help as my grandson shook in pain. Dr Gonzales just sat there. Looked in a few time. Watched the nurse walk in after about 3 mins. Never got up to help, nothing. Even laughed about it with an accosiote. We we asked why the doctor would not come help we were told, "he was no longer on your grandsons case." I cant even begain to to tell you how this made me and my family feel. We were hours later forced to leave the hospital after yet another seisure. No one ever explained after care for his surgery. Nurses take 25 to 30 minutes to respond to alarms. The entire experance has left my grandson in a place that no one should ever be. With no hope.