A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Greco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Greco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Greco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Steven Greco MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Greco practice?
- Dr. Ralph Greco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Greco practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.