A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Greco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greco
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Greco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Greco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Steven Greco MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Greco practice?
- Dr. Ralph Greco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Greco practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.