Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gruppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gruppo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gruppo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruppo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gruppo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruppo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gruppo practice?
Dr. Ralph Gruppo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Hematologists.