Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gruppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gruppo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gruppo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruppo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruppo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Gruppo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gruppo practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gruppo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Gruppo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.