Learn more about Dr. Ralph Gruppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Gruppo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruppo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruppo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Gruppo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruppo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruppo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Gruppo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Gruppo practice?
- Dr. Ralph Gruppo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Gruppo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.