A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph W. Hall practice?
Dr. Ralph Hall practices Surgery near Fort Scott, KS.
See Fort Scott Surgeons.