A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Hamilton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Hamilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hamilton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Sherrill Hamilton MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph S. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Ralph Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Hamilton practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.