inactive

Ralph E Hatcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 24th, 2013
Bad information about treatment
I thought my son had Pink Eye, so I took him to an after hours clinic. The doctor said he did, gave him a prescription and said that he couldn't go back to school for a week because he was highly contagious. I got home and left a message for our regular doctor. They called back the next morning and said he would not be contagious after taking the medicine for 24 hours. If I had listened to Dr. Hatcher, he would have missed a Boy Scout campout and 4 days of school!

March 8th, 2012
Experience means a lot
After visits to three other physicians Dr. Hatcher took the time to review the entire history and pursue the likely causes of my problem. A chest x-ray brought him concerns about fairly rare pulmonary conditions and the diagnosis of sarcoidosis was established. Dr. Hatcher uses experience with excellent training and compassion to arrive at a diagnosis. He's a rare example of wisdom and experience, with compassion; sadly becoming a last art of medicine.

November 30th, 2011
Dr. Hatcher was abrasive, rude and down-right condesending to my daughter and I. I actually said "there's nothing wrong with her" (in a gruff old man tone). It was the worst doctor visit EVER!

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Hatcher combines many years of experience with up-to-date medical information and genuine compassion. He will tell it to you straight without hesitation or embellishment. You can trust a doctor with such integrity. I wish he took private patients.

September 22nd, 2008
Epitome of a Great Doctor
Excellent physician with experience in the emergency department, urgent care, and family practice. If you like your physician to have lots of experience and to also be intelligent, wise, and worldly he is the doctor for you. He is also a professor at Butler Univ. where he teaches pre-pharmacy and PA students.