Learn more about Dr. Ralph Heap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Heap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heap
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Heap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heap graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Theo Heap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Heap practice?
- Dr. Ralph Heap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Heap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.