A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Heap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Heap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Heap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heap graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Theo Heap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Heap practice?
- Dr. Ralph Heap has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Heap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.