A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Heap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Heap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heap
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Heap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heap graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Theo Heap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Heap practice?
- Dr. Ralph Heap has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Heap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.