Learn more about Dr. Ralph Heap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Heap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Heap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heap graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Theo Heap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Heap practice?
- Dr. Ralph Heap has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Heap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.