Dr. Ralph Heirigs MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2015
Very good doc

December 29th, 2014
there's no one like him
I miss him so much. He delivered three of children and 3 of my grandkids. He saved my daughters life.

February 20th, 2013
Amazing Care and Concern
An unexpected pregnancy at "advanced maternal age" further complicated by health conditions was something I never counted on. Dr. Heirigs took care of issues related and unrelated to the pregnancy with care, concern, and exceptional attention to detail. When all other doctors said there was nothing that could be done, he found another way to mitigate challenges on every front. For the first time ever, I felt that I could truly trust my doctor and his recommendations. I will always be thankful for Dr. Heirigs!

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Heirigs is a very good doctor. I reccomend even people i dont know to ask for him. ONE GREAT OBGYN DOCTOR!!!

October 17th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I would highly recommend Dr. Heirigs and his staff! I was completely taken care of throughout my pregnancy and during delivery. Dr. Heirigs described a birth plan he recommended for me that I was completely satisfied with. Not only did he include what I wanted; but, ensured my delivery happened on the date I wanted. I was very impressed with how well the birth plan he described during prior visits played out on delivery day. My birth goals were even written out and posted in my birthing room before I even arrived in my room. I could not have received better care anywhere else than I did at RACH, Fort Sill, OK. from Dr. Heirigs and all the staff! My newborn, entire family, and myself were very impressed and extremely happy with the care, professionalism, and support received from Dr. Heirigs. Thanks for such a memorable and wonderful experience.

October 9th, 2012
lazy
Went in with water leaking nurse checked said I was at 2cm. Dr comes in "checks me" says I'm barely a 1 but when checking me I felt nothing it was as if he pretended. He said I wasn't having contractions and then back travel led himself when my husband started asking questions. It was late at night and this was my first time seeing him. He ignored everything I said and just didn't want to do the c-section. Also he wanted to give me morphine and sent.me home. Can't wait to call my Dr this morning! The pain wont stop. One last thing, my hips are messed up and I had to explain 5x why I was getting a c-section per my ob and orthopedic doctor but he argued with me and still didn't understand.

April 24th, 2012
During my prenatal appointments dr. Hierigs was great. Very thorough and kind. The wait time for appointments was always long, but I liked him so much I didn't mind waiting. When I was delivering it was a totally different story. He was aggressive and in a hurry. Explained nothing to me. I feel that he unnecessarily gave me an episiotomy that led to a 3rd degree tear. Also he used a vacuum on my child without my consent or knowledge because he was in a hurry and didn't want to wait around any longer for me to push. I feel that dr hierigs has butchered my body along with ruining my birth experience. Do not let this doctor fool you during your prenatal appointments. Find another dr!!!!!!

November 23rd, 2010
great doctor!!!!
This was my second pregnancy at ft. Sill and dr heirigs was the best I saw! After my first appt with him I never changed drs again. Yes you will have to wait but he takes as much time as you want him too, and will explain any ? Or concerns . I decided to have a repeat c-section and it went so smoothly( my first one with dr kadoma was horrible) . Dr heirigs really makes you feel like an individual, not just another patient. I highly reccomend him if you are having a baby at reynolds-- he is worth the wait!

November 10th, 2010
terrible!!!
This doctor doesnt care at all,missed two UTIs I had during pregnancy,ignored my complaints.,was always in a hurry. I felt like a record,not a patient. Hope my baby will ve fine,changed the doctor

September 30th, 2010
Above average GYN.
Dr. Heirigs has earned the respect of his co-workers, especially in the OR. From my first appointment with him, he and his nurse have shown that providing exceptional care to his patients is priority. He is funny, and caring and explains things clearly in an easy to understand manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others who need a GYN.

August 17th, 2010
Dr.Heirigs and his nurse, Gloria, are professional, friendly, through and accommadating. Their actions demonstrate that taking care of patient needs and care are important to them. I feel very blessed to have been referred to them for my care.

July 30th, 2010
Best OB/GYN I could ever ask for
He is the best, yes you will have to wait and wait and wait, but it's worth it.