A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Chagolla Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Hernandez practices Family Medicine near San Ysidro, CA.
See San Ysidro Primary Care Doctors.