A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Chagolla Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Hernandez practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA and San Ysidro, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.