A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Highshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Highshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Highshaw, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Highshaw graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highshaw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph A Highshaw MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Highshaw practice?
- Dr. Ralph Highshaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Highshaw practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Corona, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.