A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannuzzi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iannuzzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Anthony Iannuzzi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Iannuzzi practice?
- Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi practices Otolaryngology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Otolaryngologists.