A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannuzzi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Iannuzzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iannuzzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Iannuzzi practice?
Dr. Ralph Iannuzzi practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Southborough, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.