A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Ierardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Ierardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Ierardi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ierardi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ierardi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Peter Ierardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph P. Ierardi practice?
- Dr. Ralph Ierardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Ierardi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.