Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Complaint to Employee Relations  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

I have no issues with the doctor only the staff. The doctor's asst.(or "communicator" per office), Dawn, is extremely rude and incompetent within her role. My fmla was denied because she failed to turn my forms in for over 1month. I had called 1wk after dropping off forms and told they were lost. I personally dropped off an add'l copy. I called for 3wks, I l/m with other staff and l/m for Dawn. She was either out or had to return my call. I final spoke to Ajay to say I was reporting this to pt relations since my HR denied claim and this could place me in bad standards within my job performance, she told me the last msg confirmed that I had dropped off forms 3wks prior. I rc'vd call back from Dawn stating forms were on doctors desk to sign and next time I would need to allow her more than 1wk to complete. I informed her it was almost 3wks since I dropped off the 2nd copy. She told me that was incorrect, it was documented 1wk prior. I reported this to empl relations at CC hoping that other pts do not have to experience the same lack of compassion and empathy towards their health care as I have. It's not just about forms, it's the way I was treated.

|  No communication  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

Would not go. I had a question about a surgical procedure that my wife needed. We were considering having this doctor perform the procedure. After I left several msg with his secretary, I did not receive a call back. After mutliple times, I finally spoke with her, who was less than polite. We asked to comein to discuss and I was told he already has cancelled several office day and unless it was urgent she is not allowed to overbook his schedule. I will never use this doctors services again. The staff are not equipped to dealing with patients issues, lack knowledge, and I was left with a feeling his secretary has poor communication skills with the doctor.We went elsewhere. If his scretary felt my questions were not important enough to the doctor then my wife was too important to me to allow her to recieve less than what she deserves, which is compassion from both the doctor and staff. We couldn't be happier we choose another doctor with a truly caring and wonderful staff support.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Ierardi is very straight forward.. but has a great bedside manner. His staff is great. Especially his assistant is always kind and smiling, she is very informative and knows my history very well because she is always in the room during the exam. I highly recommend Dr. Ierardi to all my family and friends.

|  Dr. Ierardi = wonderful surgeon!  |  show details
by Lisa Urban on Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ierardi is a wonderful doctor! Most of the doctors that were working with my elderly father (who is diabetic and had severe gangrene in his foot) were telling us that my father would have to have his leg amputated. Dr. Ierardi performed a bypass which not only saved his leg, but most of his foot! My family owes Dr. Ierardi and Dr. Caristo (the foot & ankle surgeon) a huge debt of gratitude. I would highly recommend both surgeons!