Dr. Ralph Ierardi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2017
Love him
Me and him are so much alike and make each other laugh. I always felt uncomfortable around doctors despite the numerous amount of problems I had. But Ierardi he was different and he made me feel like I could completely be myself it's gonna be depressing when I stop seeing him. I have never been so calm for getting prepped for surgery I just completely trust him and weirdly look forward to every appointment to make each other laugh again I just really love this doctor. By the way if you have Tuerff she is the worst one possible I was stuck with her at first which was terrible but then I changed it to this amazing doctor

December 28th, 2015
Hospital Consultation
Polite, knowledgeable, caring and forthright. He explained the risk analysis to my Father regarding vascular surgery and why it was not an option after final review of all the findings. He answered all the questions from myself, my Father, and siblings. We have yet to see him in his office but so far we were impressed. His whole team at CC Heart & Vascular Center were excellent. The resident Owen G., M.D. was top notch. Thank you.

October 12th, 2015
He was awesome he seen me on a Thursday I went to the hosp. on Friday and had surgery then released the next morning

July 9th, 2014
Complaint to Employee Relations
I have no issues with the doctor only the staff. The doctor's asst.(or "communicator" per office), Dawn, is extremely rude and incompetent within her role. My fmla was denied because she failed to turn my forms in for over 1month. I had called 1wk after dropping off forms and told they were lost. I personally dropped off an add'l copy. I called for 3wks, I l/m with other staff and l/m for Dawn. She was either out or had to return my call. I final spoke to Ajay to say I was reporting this to pt relations since my HR denied claim and this could place me in bad standards within my job performance, she told me the last msg confirmed that I had dropped off forms 3wks prior. I rc'vd call back from Dawn stating forms were on doctors desk to sign and next time I would need to allow her more than 1wk to complete. I informed her it was almost 3wks since I dropped off the 2nd copy. She told me that was incorrect, it was documented 1wk prior. I reported this to empl relations at CC hoping that other pts do not have to experience the same lack of compassion and empathy towards their health care as I have. It's not just about forms, it's the way I was treated.

March 28th, 2014
No communication
Would not go. I had a question about a surgical procedure that my wife needed. We were considering having this doctor perform the procedure. After I left several msg with his secretary, I did not receive a call back. After mutliple times, I finally spoke with her, who was less than polite. We asked to comein to discuss and I was told he already has cancelled several office day and unless it was urgent she is not allowed to overbook his schedule. I will never use this doctors services again. The staff are not equipped to dealing with patients issues, lack knowledge, and I was left with a feeling his secretary has poor communication skills with the doctor.We went elsewhere. If his scretary felt my questions were not important enough to the doctor then my wife was too important to me to allow her to recieve less than what she deserves, which is compassion from both the doctor and staff. We couldn't be happier we choose another doctor with a truly caring and wonderful staff support.

November 18th, 2011
Dr. Ierardi is very straight forward.. but has a great bedside manner. His staff is great. Especially his assistant is always kind and smiling, she is very informative and knows my history very well because she is always in the room during the exam. I highly recommend Dr. Ierardi to all my family and friends.

July 4th, 2017