A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Inabnit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Inabnit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Inabnit, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Inabnit graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Inabnit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Emerson Inabnit DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Inabnit practice?
- Dr. Ralph Inabnit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Inabnit practices Family Medicine near New Carlisle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See New Carlisle Primary Care Doctors.