Dr. Ralph Iorio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Iorio?

July 4th, 2016

Patient at Orzac

This doctor is one of the rudest men I have ever come across. He has no bedside manner. He speaks in a loud tone and does not listen. He actually glared at me. No patient should be treated this way by a doctor who has taken an oath treated. By the previous comments I see that I am not the only one to experience his wrath. If you find yourself a patient at Orzac and you find that you are assigned to his service beware. I am asking to be assigned to another doctor. I have never been spoken to or treated so poorly. Shame on him.

May 25th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Iorio was my primary carpcpe physician for over 30 years. He has kept me healthy for all od=f that time due to his knowledge, intuition and practical/common sense approach to dealing with people. He is an excellent diagnostician and physician. I recommend in the highest terms

December 30th, 2015

I agree this Doctor is disgraceful

With a family member at the Orzac I had to rely on this Doctor for my family members health. He is arrogant and rude with terrible bed side manners. If you are at the orzac believe me stay away from him.

February 23rd, 2015

Disgraceful

Stay away! He is terrible and if youre at Orzac stay away.

January 20th, 2012

Arrogant and condescending

Dr. Iorio was 'assigned' to take care of my Mom in a rehab facility. We has to have him thrown off of her case because he spoke to my mother inappropriately and was angry and condescending any time we asked him a question about my mother's care. If you are the kind of patient who believes that you and your physician are a team in your wellness, steer clear of Dr. Ralph Iorio.

January 16th, 2012

I have had 2 heart attacks

Dr. Iorio is a fantastic doctor. He is very kind and considerate, and has helped me and my family get through two of my heart attacks. My wife and I recommend him to all of our family and friends. He is a great listener, and has always been spot on with diagnosing my conditions. RECOMMEND!

December 9th, 2016