A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jensen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Evan Jensen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Ralph Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
See Cedar City Internists and Cedar City Cardiologists.