A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Johnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Gordon Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ralph Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.