A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kamell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kamell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Kamell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kamell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Los Robles Reg Med Ctr, Thousand Oaks, Ca
- Los Robles Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Kamell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Kamell practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kamell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Kamell practices Dermatology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Dermatologists.