Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kaufman, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Kaufman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Mark Kaufman MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Kaufman practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Swarthmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Swarthmore Psychiatrists and Swarthmore Neurologists.