Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kaufman, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Kaufman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Interpersonal Relations
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Mark Kaufman MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Kaufman practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Swarthmore, PA.
See Swarthmore Psychiatrists and Swarthmore Neurologists.