A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kettelkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kettelkamp is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Kettelkamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettelkamp graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kettelkamp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Albert Kettelkamp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Kettelkamp practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kettelkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Kettelkamp practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.