Dr. Ralph Kramper MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Omaha, NE

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2013
DR Ralph Kramper is a credit to his profession!
I LOVE Dr. Kramper. He is always pleasent, listens to my concerns, very through and helps identify the problem. I have NEVER had him give me the wrong solution and he spends as much time as you need in your appointment. I appreciate the fact that he CARES for you as a human being and not just a patient! I highly recomend him!

August 19th, 2011
It has been many years since I quit seeing Dr. Kramper, and maybe he has changed his philosophy and improved his skills in the meantime, but I want to share my experience. I made an appointment for a gynecological exam and stated at the time of the appointment that I wanted to be fitted for a diaphragm. I reiterated that request to the nurse who took my vitals. It wasn't until after he completed the internal exam that he informed me that he doesn't believe in artificial contraception, and he gave absolutely no guidance on any NFP methods (which I wasn't interested in, anyway). He could have saved me some time and money if he or his staff had had the courtesy to be upfront with me about his beliefs and practices from the beginning. Also, I took my son in to him several times for what I thought were colds - just to make sure he didn't have an ear infection, and he prescribed antibiotics even though there was no ear involvement. Turns out the "colds" were allergies, and antibiotics don't cure colds, anyway. They just lead to resistance.

November 4th, 2015