A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Epstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Epstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Lazar Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Ralph Epstein has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Epstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Pulmonologists.