A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Epstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Lazar Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Ralph Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Epstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Saugus, MA.
See Danvers Internists and Danvers Pulmonologists.