A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Essex Community College
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph L Wade MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ralph L. Wade practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Wade practices General Practice near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence General Practitioners.