A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Lanciano is Good. Dr. Lanciano has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center Edison
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lanciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Lanciano practice?
Dr. Ralph Lanciano practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Merchantville Ophthalmologists and Merchantville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Raul Lanciano