A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lanciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Lanciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanciano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lanciano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lanciano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph C Lanciano DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Lanciano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Lanciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Lanciano practices Ophthalmology near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Ophthalmologists.