A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lanciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Lanciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanciano
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lanciano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lanciano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph C Lanciano DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Lanciano practice?
- Dr. Ralph Lanciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Lanciano practices Ophthalmology near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Ophthalmologists.