A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Larsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Larsen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Larsen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R David Larsen MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Larsen practice?
- Dr. R Larsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. R Larsen practices Urology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Urologists.