Dr. Ralph Larsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Larsen?

going with the flow

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. David Larsen and his exceptionally fine staff have seen to my urological needs for two decades now, and I have nothing but high praise in every aspect of their professionalism. I can think of no instance over my long medical history when I have experienced anything less than courtesy, accuracy in diagnosis, and encouragement. Dr. Larsen and his nurses furthermore come equipped with considerable dosages of good cheer and optimism. I feel very fortunate to have them in my life.

Dr. R David Larsen and his staff

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

This was my first appointment with Dr. Larsen. He devoted a lot of time for this initial visit, checking my previous records, answering my questions and giving his recommendations. His staff is very nice and are making you fill comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Larsen and this office to my friends and relatives.

the best

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr Larsen is thoughtful and leaves no stone unturned to make sure u are getting the right treatment. I would send anyone I luv and care for to him if needed

The BEST

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

After dealing with an incompetent urologist for over 2 1/2 years, my primary physician referred me to Dr. Larsen. Within a month of seeing him, he diagnosed and treated my problem. I have also recommended him to a friend who is also extremely happy with his expertise. You can tell immediately when you step into his office his employees are happy to be under his supervision...that was not the case with my former urologist. I would recommend Dr. Larsen to anyone who suffers from urological problems.

Top in his profession. Works well with my entire professional team. Staff follows his professionalism

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Excellent patient care by this doctor and his staff.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Larsen took a lot of time with me and explained and answered all of my questions.

Dr. Larsen