A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Dr. Lehman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa (James A. Haley Va Medical Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Arnold Walter Lehman MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Lehman practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.