Dr. Ralph Lemcke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Lemcke?

April 4th, 2016

Quick and easy!

As a cancer survivor twice over (breast and uterine), with multiple cancers in my immediate family, including skin cancer, all I wanted was to get a suspicious growth removed and biopsied. Dr. Lemcke took care of it quickly and easily. The growth was benign and the skin has healed nicely.

January 24th, 2015

I was seen very promptly and treated in a very professional and friendly way by Dr Lemcke.He solved my problem on the initial visit by removing a few pre cancerous and one skin cancer from my face.Everything healed beautifully and I was very pleased with his care.

March 29th, 2013

I went to see Dr Lemcke for some moles on my face. His staff was friendly and got me in to see him with very little wait. He treated several moles on my face that I had some concerns about. The procedure was done quickly and with very little pain. He reviewed the results of my slides at my follow-up appointment and everything looked good. The spots where the moles were removed have healed up nicely and I'm very happy with the results. He was friendly and I felt very comfortable with his knowledge. He clearly knows what he's talking about. I would, and already have, recommended Dr Lemcke to my friends & family.

July 25th, 2017