A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Liebelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Liebelt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebelt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebelt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Liebelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebelt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liebelt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Arthur Liebelt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Liebelt practice?
- Dr. Ralph Liebelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Liebelt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.