A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Liebelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Liebelt, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebelt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebelt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Liebelt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebelt graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liebelt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Arthur Liebelt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph A. Liebelt practice?
- Dr. Ralph Liebelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Liebelt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.