Learn more about Dr. Ralph Loomis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Loomis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Loomis, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Loomis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loomis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Charles Loomis FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph C. Loomis practice?
- Dr. Ralph Loomis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Loomis practices Neurological Surgery near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clyde, NC and Sylva, NC.
See Asheville Neurological Surgeons.