Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Lopez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Ivan Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph I. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Lopez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Adolescent Specialists, and New York Family Physicians.