A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Lopez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Ivan Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph I. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Ralph Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Lopez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.