Dr. Ralph Luciani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Simply exceptional physician

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Luciani is very compassionate and allows as much time as the patient needs. He is kind, thoughtful, highly skillful in handling all aspects of the patient's problem. I wish there were many other Dr. Ralph Lunciani's.

March 12th, 2015
Best Doctor i have ever seen, i have since relocated to California and will not give him up. i fly over for appointments if need be. he treats you with dignity and respect and is truley cares about the people he sees.

June 26th, 2013
Low stress Doc treats you with respect
I agree with the reviews about Dr. Luciani's compassionate conversation and knowledge skills. They don't make ‘em like him anymore. He solved a thyroid and adrenal problem for me that was missed by another doctor looking at the same lab. The treatment was right on. Some doctors ask you right away "What's your primary complaint?" That's your signal they will solve ONE of your problems. I took some old lab reports in and he solved a whole bunch of perplexing topics. Are you tired of being rushed out of a doctor’s office? Book him for an hour and bring your notebook full of questions.

December 21st, 2011
Wrong advice set me back a few months
I came to Ralph Luciani with concerns of having candida issues. His advice of eating a high fat, high protien, and low carb diet set me back a few months. His solution to any problems while doing his program is to take more supplements. He kept labeling underlying issues as detox.

July 21st, 2011
Best doctor I've ever been to.
Dr. Luciani listens to what you tell him and never tells you your symptoms "can't be" which others have said. When all is said and done he puts together everything you tell along with whatever labs etc and comes up with the treatment. I've been seeing him for probably four years and don't know what I'd do without him.

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Luciani is the best doctor I have ever seen! I have many complex medical issues (Hashimoto's, Fibromyalgia, Adrenal Insufficeny, PCOS) and after going through many doctors, he is the only one who had real knowledge of these conditions and how to properly treat them. He has a great bedside manner, and actually wants his patients to be proactive in their treatment. He isn't afraid to "think outside the box" and try different things until he finds the ones that work for YOU. He doesn't just go by lab numbers...he actually listens to you and your symptoms! He literally saved my life. Now my whole family sees him, and I recommend him to other patients all the time.

June 2nd, 2011
Love me some Luciani
My dad actually discovered Dr. Luciani, and our family trusts him implicitly. The only bad part is that they don't take insurance for office visits, and they don't really call you to follow up or give results. You have to email the doc. HOWEVER, if you want the best of the best care and someone to actually take 30 min. to an hour with you as a new patient, see this man. He is funny, down to earth, and knows exactly what he's doing. He loves what he does and it shows--I'd recommend him to anyone.

March 6th, 2010
Rare find.
Dr. Ralph Luciani is in the top 1% of all doctors when it comes to being the most caring and understanding. He does not have a chip on his shoulder, nor does he talk down to you or get offended if you ask clarifying questions. He is a very humble man, in my and my husband's opinion, and takes the time to hear you out and try to understand. He has been my doctor for over 16 yrs, and I fly from Albuquerque, New Mexico to see him. He is worth the trip. I have been looking for a doctor in Albuquerque with many of Dr. Luciani's attributes and character, but so far after going to at least 15 different doctors I have not found one yet. Too many doctors are threatened by alternative medicine and tell me they can't do anything for me if I am not willing to follow their protocol of prescription drugs. I am very grateful and thankful for a doctor like Ralph Luciani. He is a rare find.