inactive

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2013
Worst experience ever
Dr. Lupin delivered my first baby. I was 31 years old with a very small, narrow pelvis. This doctor forced my 8lb 15oz baby through the birth canal never considering the option of a c section. My pelvis was very narrow and he had nurses on top of me pushing on my stomach to force this baby out. And I was screaming from the pain. Today my hips will never be that small again and my daughter to this day 26 years later, has dislocated ribs from that delivery with Dr. Lupin. He told my husband that day, in the delivery room, "some women have a low threshold for pain; unfortunately your wife has none". He was a complete s.o.b. and I am astonished he is still practicing medicine. Maybe that's why he is with Oschner instead of private practice. What comes around, goes around, Dr. Lupin!

September 17th, 2015