A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Ralph Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Okemos, MI.
See Okemos Internists and Okemos Preventive Medicine Specialists.