Dr. Rafael Marrero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 19 reviews

November 1st, 2016
Great visit
I enjoyed my visit with Dr Marrero. He was very thorough, friendly and takes his time and listen to his patients. Explains everything to a T. I value his professional opinion and he gives me hope.

June 25th, 2016
Great Doctor!
We were certain our daughter needed to be tested for allergies but Dr. Marrero wanted to try some things before jumping right in to allergy testing. We're so grateful because so far, it has worked and it spared her from having to go through that process.

June 23rd, 2016
I have never had a doctors office call me at home to make sure I was comfortable after my surgery. i really appreciated the extra effort that came from him and his staff. Thank you!

June 21st, 2016
Politzer
I saw Dr. Marrero today and he used the Politzer maneuver to pop my ears. Finally, relief after 3 months! So happy.

June 6th, 2016
Ear Cleaning
He made me laugh the whole time despite an uncomfortable and somewhat painful process. I've had many of these done in the past, and his was the least painful I've experienced. He helped me understand the problem and gave advice for ways to avoid it in the future.

June 3rd, 2016
Highly Successful Septum Surgery
Last week, I had a very successful septum surgery performed by Dr. Marrero to correct a deviated septum and I have to say, I'm blow away about the experience. I expected to be in some pretty bad pain but was pleasantly surprised that there was little to none. From the time my post op packing was removed, I could breathe incredibly well. I also expected to have some very significant swelling which might cause my nose to be congested but that never happened, ever. I could breathe extremely well even during the entire recovery process. I am more than satisfied with my results and have already begun to recommend Dr. Marrero's unique procedure to those who've suffered from deviated septum struggles. Thank you Dr. Marrero for a superb job. P.S. My wife also thanks you for curing my snoring.

January 20th, 2016
Great Experience
Dr. Marrero is a wonderful Doctor, very knowledgeable, kind, and gentle. We had a great experience and have been more than happy with the outcome of our daughter’s surgery. She was so relaxed with him and even let him check her ears, nose, & throat without a fight (she’s only one). I'm a very particular mother and naturally want the best for my daughter and he completely impressed me. Before & after the surgery he came and talked with us and even talked to our daughter with such care, which calmed all of our nerves. He called us personally after the surgery to check on her. I highly recommend him. His office and staff are very nice and friendly as well. I completely put my trust in him.

December 20th, 2015
I was very displeased with this doctor. I felt like he took my problem lightly and didn't really care. He also acted as if he was in a rush and was more focused on getting me out of his office. He told me to follow up with him,but I just decided to see another doctor instead. I think he will be a good doctor for others,but he wasn't for me.

November 16th, 2015
Amazing technique for tonsillectomy
Dr Marrero removed my 3 year old daughters tonsils and adenoids. He has a new method that uses low temp cautery to remove the tonsils. My daughter had very minimal pain and was eating soft foods the same day. Dr Marrero called me that evening to check on my daughter. He is very kind and was very patient with my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 4th, 2015
Would recommend to anyone!
Dr. Marrero is an excellent Doctor and surgeon, I have been with him for over a year now and have no complaints. If you need a great ENT and sleep doctor, I would highly recommend him.

October 31st, 2015
I just had a septoplasty sinus surgery and I can breathe like I have never been able to ever. He even called me on a Saturday to do a follow up of how I was feeling from the surgery on Friday. I am very pleased.

October 14th, 2015
Should've went to Dr Shaw.
Went for ringing in ears. Blew air up my nostrils while swallowing water (wasn't exactly what I expected) and slightly unpleasant. Alleviated ringing significantly. However, didn't last long. Laying in bed to try to sleep and have this high pitched ringing again. Also, lectured me on taking prescription meds for anxiety and insomnia. Was sent home to do a sleep journal for 2 weeks and then back to see him. No thanks. Will be cancelling that appointment. Don't waste your time.